Olympus Innov-X Alpha A-6500 Alloy xrf for sale, a great condition analyzer, which shows very little signs of use. Unit has every single software mode installed, low hours used only 140 hours which is extremely low. This unit is capable of almost every inspection, has wireless connectivity, reporting options, and extra available element installed.
Lots of software installed on the unit is the following:
- Fast ID
- Industrial Paint Mode (HUD LBP)
- Filter Analysis
- Dust Wipe
- Process Analytical (Mining)
- Precious Metals In Mining
- Empirical Assay Mode
- RoHS/WEEE (Plastics)
- Olympus Innov-X Alpha A-6500 Alloy XRF
- Hard Case
- Docking Station
- 2X Batteries, Battery Charger
- Accessory Cables
- Krypton Windows
- Standardization Clip
Olympus Innov-X Alpha A-6500 Alloy XRF
Innov-X Systems analyzers are hand-held, battery operated energy dispersive x-ray fluorescence analyzers. They are utilized for the detection and quantification of elements ranging from phosphorus (atomic number 15) though uranium (atomic number 92). Measurable concentrations of elements range from ppm to 100%. The Innov-X tube-based Alpha Series takes on-site environmental metals analysis to a new level. It features a miniature, rugged X-ray tube. The Alpha Series provides reliable analysis on RCRA, Priority Pollutant metals and other elements in soils. Meets EPA Method 6200 for metals in soils.
The Alpha Series XRF is used for a wide variety of on-site environmental analyses. These include in-situ soil analysis for rapid site investigations and remediation projects. Operators may test directly on the ground or through bagged samples. By collecting and preparing soil samples you can achieve laboratory quality results in the field.
- Superior performance on Cr and other metals.
- Utilizes advanced and universal XRF data modeling: Compton Normalization – ”Internal Standard” provides for quantitative analysis without site-specific calibrations.Fundamental Parameters – Standardless, ideal for samples with high and low concentrations of several elements. Empirical Calibrations – ”Calibration Curves”, allows user generated calibration curves.
- Add new elements and calibrations – call for details.
- View spectra on screen.
- Compare spectra for comparative analysis and display results versus standards.
- Stored tests can be re-run with new parameters or models.
- Data Security: stored in binary format for data integrity
Innov-X Alpha Series advantages include:
- Measure Cr in carbon steel to 0.03% -- for evaluating flow accelerated corrosion (FAC).
- Designed for tests to 800 F.
- Analyze low alloy, stainless, nickel, titanium, cobalt, copper-based alloys and more.
- Confidently separate challenging alloys such as 304 & 321, P91 & 9 Cr, Ti Grade 7 & CP Ti.
- Exceptional performance on 6061/6063 aluminum alloy separations.
Olympus Innov-X Alpha series | The alloy analyzer for fast and confident on-the-spot identification
Now with SmartBeam technology, Innov-X combines X-ray tube expertise, multiple beam filtering capability and the HP iPAQ pocket PC. This combination, together with superior ergonomics, results in superb reliability, speed, precision and a lifetime of upgrade potential
- Designed and engineered for alloy analysis anywhere: With its lightweight pistol grip and extended probe head, Alpha Series lets you reach into piping, welds, flanges and other hard-to-access areas
- Sophisticated grade IDs: Alpha Series holds thousands of alloy grades. User may search on common names, UNS numbers, ASME, Mil Specs and more. The entire UNS library is available for search on the PDA. Alternative grade libraries may be imported anytime
- Cutting edge PDA technology: Alpha Series is driven by the HP iPAQ pocket PC. Data entry is instant. Reports are generated on the spot. Upgrades are possible over the lifetime of the analyzer. Bluetooth enabled for wireless printing
|Typical Alloy Precision
** Precision for several common alloys, for 20 second test times. Note test times are 2-3 seconds for rapid sorting applications
- Weight: 2.625 lbs. (base wt.) 3.375 lbs. (1.6 kg) with batteries.
- Excitation Source: X-ray tube, W anode, 10-40 kV, 10–50 μA, up to 5 selectable filters.
- Detector: Si PiN diode detector, < 230 eV FWHM at 5.95 keV Mn K-alpha line. Temperature Range: -10°C to +50°C.
- Operation: Trigger or Start /Stop Icon. One-touch trigger or “deadman” trigger option. Optional control from external PC.
- Power: Li-ion batteries, rechargeable (charger included). Powers analyzer and iPAQ simultaneously. AC Adapter optional
- Battery Life: 8 hours (typical duty cycle) using built-in, optional multiple battery pack
- Number of Elements: Standard soil analysis package includes 21 elements
- Standard Elements: Pb, Cr, Hg, Cd, Sb, Ti, Mn, Fe, Ni, Cu, Zn, Sn, Ag, As, Se, Ba, Co, Zr, Rb, Mo, Sr.
- Display Screen: Color, high resolution touchscreen. Variable brightness provides easy viewing in all ambient lighting conditions
- Data Display: Concentrations in ppm, spectra, peak intensities (count rate) or user-specified units, depending on software mode selected
- Memory, Data Storage: 128 Mb standard memory. 20,000 test results with spectra, upgrade to >100,000 with optional 1 Gb flash card.
- Processor: Intel 400 MHz StrongArm processor or higher.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows CE (portable system) or Windows (PC-based). Software Modes: Soil, Filter/Wipes, Empirical. Others available upon request.