GE Panametrics PM880 HygrometerGE Panametrics PM880 Hygrometer for sale, Hygrometer kit with probe and accessories, lightly used, ready to working condition, Latest firmware upgraded
GE Panametrics PM880 Hygrometer for sale, includes Hygrometer kit, probe and accessories
Manufacture year 2013, lightly used, still like new ready to working condition. System has been upgraded to the latest firmware.
This GE Panametrics PM880 Hygrometer sale includes:
- Rubber Cover/Pipestand
- Carrying Case
- Moisture Probe
- Probe Case
- Manual/Quick Start/Certifications
- Probe Cable
The GE Panametrics PM880 Hygrometer is a complete, intrinsically safe, portable system with options and accessories to meet all industrial moisture measurement needs. This hygrometer is small, lightweight, and easy to use. The large LCD displays moisture readings in dew point (°C or °F), ppmv, ppmw, lb/MMSCF (natural gas), and a variety of other unit options. Data can be viewed in alphanumeric or graphic formats. A rechargeable battery pack and battery charger make this the ideal go-anywhere moisture analyzer.
This rugged, intrinsically safe, portable hygrometer measures moisture in gases and non-aqueous liquids. It is used in conjunction with Moisture Image® Series (MIS), TF and M Series moisture probes for applications including:
- Natural gas
- Chemical and petrochemical gases
- Non-aqueous liquid applications
- Air separation plants
- Tanker preparation and filling
- Industrial gases
- Gas cylinder preparation and filling
- Shipboard applications
- SF6 circuit breakers
- Furnace gases/heat treating
- General plant/facility maintenance
Site Parameter Programming
Menu-driven, graphic, operator interface uses keypad and soft-function keys. Online help functions. Memory storage for saving site parameters.
Memory capacity to log over 100,000 moisture data points. Programmable keypad for log units, update times, and start and stop times.
Displays measurements and logged data in alphanumeric or graphic format. Language options: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
The SS880A standard sample system comprises an inlet needle valve, a built-in coalescing filter and sample cell with a bypass needle valve and venting tube, a pressure gauge (various ranges), and an outlet needle valve with venting tube.
Dew/Frost Point Temperature
- Overall Calibration Range Capability: -166°F to 140°F (–110°C to 60°C)
- Calibration Range Options:
- Standard: 68°F to 176°F (20° to –80°C) with data to -166°F (–110°C)
- Ultralow: -58°F to -166°F (–50°C to –110°C)
- Extended high: 140°F to -112°F (60°C to –80°C) with data to -166°F (–110°C)
- ±3.6°F (±2°C) from 140°F to -85°F (60° to –65°C)
- ±5.4°F (±3°C) from -85°F to -166°F (–65°C to –110°C)
Optional pressure sensor available for TF Series and Moisture Image Series moisture probes.
- 30 to 300 psig (3 to 21 bar)
- 50 to 500 psig (4 to 35 bar)
- 100 to 1000 psig (7 to 69 bar)
- 300 to 3000 psig (21 to 207 bar)
- 500 to 5000 psig (35 to 345 bar)
Accuracy: ±1% at full scale
Proof Pressure: Three times span of available range up to maximum 7500 psig (518 bar).
- Hand-held portable design
- Intrinsically safe
- IP67 rated
- Large graphic display
- Internal data logger
- IrDA communication with PC
- Stores up to 60 log/site files
- Simple programming via graphic user interface
- Compatible with all GE moisture probes
- Lightweight hand-held sample system
- Convenient carrying bag to store hygrometer and all accessories
- Self-paced e-learning class provides comprehensive review of features and operation