Fluke Opti-View XG Network Analyzer Tablet sale, almost brand new, store display only, has been certified and calibrated, complete original package
10 Gbps with AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer, Spectrum XT and SurveyPro.
The Fluke Networks OPVXG OptiView XG's unique tablet form factor provides the mobility to connect, analyze and troubleshoot anywhere in the network – at the desk, in the data center, or at the end user location. It can analyze most devices on your network which has moved beyond the traditional LAN/WAN switching and routing to a true network fabric that incorporates physical devices, wireless networks, virtual networks and proprietary networking.
- The Fluke Networks OPV-XG tablet for network engineers
- Integrates the latest wired and wireless technologies with powerful dedicated hardware in a unique tablet form factor providing mobility to connect, analyze and solve network and application problems anywhere on the network
- The Fluke Net. OPV/XG displays your network exactly the way you want to see it through customizable dashboards
- Provides throughput, 'on-the-wire' and "in-the-air" automated analysis up to 10 Gbps
- Ensures line-rate packet capture up to 10 Gbps when troubleshooting difficult application problems on the Fluke Networks OPVXG
- Identifies the exact path taken by the application using path and infrastructure analysis, to quickly resolve application performance issues
- Allows visibility in intermittent problems by collecting granular data rather than aggregated data collected by monitoring systems
- Enables proactive analysis by analyzing the information you need before problems arise
- Performs application centric analysis with a high level view of the applications on the network with easy drill down capability
- Measure performance of your VMware environment, including hypervisor availability, interface utilization, and resource usage levels
- Automatically detects problems in the network and suggests resolution procedures
- Real-time discovery engine tracks up to 30,000 devices and access points
- The Fluke Networks OPVXG enables analysis of the WLAN environment using the award winning AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer, Spectrum XT, Survey and Planning tools
- Out-of-the-box and customizable reports
Tablet Form Factor
The Fluke Networks OptiView XG provides a wide range of functionality to adapt to the dynamic and diverse networks of today, in a convenient tablet form factor for use anywhere in the network. It is the only tool that provides the capabilities to analyze and troubleshoot applications, wired networks (1 GbE, 10 GbE) and wireless networks from the perspective of either remote or local users. The Fluke Networks OPV XG's unique tablet form factor designed specifically for network engineers provides the mobility to troubleshoot anywhere in the network; at the desk, at the data center or at the end user location.